JOINING FORCES TO SAVE OUR SEAS
We work to give back to the Sea every day, 100%, but none of us can do this on our own. Collaboration is key in tackling all the issues threatening our oceans, from protecting eco-systems to removing and capturing microplastics.
Project Seagrass is a global facing environmental charity devoted to the conservation of seagrass ecosystems through research, community and action. Despite its importance, seagrass is disappearing…Fast. Storms, disease and human induced threats such as pollution and decreased water clarity, often triggered by excessive nutrients and sediments in runoff from the land, can have devastating local effects.
To support this awesome charity we're running the following offer when you purchase a Cleaner Seas Microfibre Filter.
Buy one of our FIRST washing machine microfibre filters today. Currently at an introductory pre-order price of £129.99, which also includes two cartridges. For every purchase made between 25th November and 2nd December, we will donate 10%* profit to our friends at Project Seagrass.
Terms and Conditions
- Donations are the equivalent of 10% of the profit made on each filter at the time of ordering the filter.
- The donation will be made to Project Seagrass on or before 31st DEC 2022.
- Project Seagrass is a Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 1162824 and in Scotland No. SC046788
- Pre-orders are anticipated to begin shipping in early 2023 - all customers purchasing via this promotion or as part of our pre-order phase will be notified when their microfibre filters are likely to ship in early 2022. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
- Filter purchases as part of this promotion are not limited. If you are looking to purchase a surplus of 10 filters please contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.