Indi™ Home Microfibre Filter
- 1 x Indi™ Filter Unit
- 1 x Filter Cartridge
- 1 x Wastewater Pipe
- 2 x Jubilee Clips
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Info Booklet.
The most effective microfibre filter, capturing the tiniest microplastic particles escaping from your washing machine.
Indi™ is a super simple, affordable way to help protect the world's oceans from microplastic pollution.
It takes 10mins to self-install Indi™ into your existing washing machine set up and then works away on the next 100 washes when the unit will alert to change the cartridge.
Buy an Indi™ today and make your home #OceanFriendly.
- Made from 75% recycled plastic.
- Fits any front loading washing machine set-up, providing you can access your wastewater pipe.
- Low energy use. Battery powered, no mains power needed.
- Lasts up to 100 washes before you need to replace the cartridge.
- Super Simple 10min Self-install. See our INSTALLATION GUIDE.
- Captures 90% of microfibres, down to the smallest 1 micron.
- Fully circular system; return your cartridges to us for FREE for recycling.
- Intelligent LED warning light system.
- Low noise.
NO mess, NO fuss, NO waste to landfill.
- Model Name + Number: Indi™ Home Microfibre Filter
- Materials of all component parts: Recycled ABS
- Dimensions: L: 240mm W: 220mm D: 165mm
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Unit weight: 2.2Kg
- Filter Cartridge weight: 200g
- Power usage onstandby: 2mw
- Power usage per wash: 100mW
- Batteries needed: 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Fitting method: self install
- Operating system: Cleaner Seas Group™ filter quick change system
- Noise/sound? / Quiet Mark: 40db
- Warning light system: Yes - LED system
- Water pressure: Max pressure 0.2 bar
How to Install Your Indi™.
We've designed Indi™ to be super simple to install and to run.
Once unpacked simply fit the wastewater pipe from your washing machine to the filter and use the pipe provided to run back into your existing washing machine wastewater set up.
It really is that simple!
Watch our step-by-step guides to install.
1. Under The Sink
2. On The Countertop
3. In The Cupboard
How it Works.
The Indi™ filter uses a patented, cartridge-based system to capture up to 90% of microfibres from every wash: down to the smallest 1 micron.
We believe in circularity, which is why Indi™ is not only made from recycled materials, it also employs a free, returnable cartridge system that enables us to recycle your microfibres and refurbish the cartridge over and over again.