Terms and Conditions
Cleaner Seas Group Ltd – Terms and Conditions
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- Personal Information – means the details provided about and by you on placing an order or communicating with us
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where a description of the relevant Product is provided
- Special Conditions – means any additional terms and conditions provided in relation to the relevant Product or service provided by Cleaner Seas Group
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively, User means one particular individual
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- We/us – means Cleaner Seas Group Ltd registered office Unit 2k Stratton View Business Park, Holsworthy Road, Bude, Cornwall, England, EX23 9NR Registered in England. Company registration number 11659110. VAT number GB325991672
- Website – means the website located at www.cleaner-seas.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- You – means the relevant person (a natural person or an incorporated organisation) being a User of this Website.
Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. By using the Website you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. A placement of an order online with us indicates your acceptance of these Conditions.
REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY TO ORDER
To use the Website and to place an order for any Product You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you complete an order as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data.
- You are age 18 or above
- You have authority to use any means of payment used to purchase a Product
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information acting with your permission.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our Website, we may offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like.
Please see our [link Privacy Notice] if you'd like more information on how we use your personal data to recommend products to you.
Privacy and cookies
We will treat all your Personal Data as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation.
If you'd like to read more on how and where we collect or how we use your personal data, please see our [link Privacy Notice]
In the Privacy Notice, you can also find out how to stop receiving marketing information.
Please see our [link to Cookies Policy section of Privacy Notice] to learn more about what cookies we use, their nature, purpose and related usage of your personal data on cleaner-seas.com
Description of Products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description and these Conditions reference and incorporate any additional Specific Conditions related to the relevant Product including, without limitation, any terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, guarantee and after-sales service.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable and hereby exclude liability for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Please refer to our [link Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy and our link Returns Policy] which are incorporated into these Conditions.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM US - CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- We may send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as you place your order and we may take payment at the time you place the order. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order
- For items being delivered to you, when your Product is shipped or about to be shipped from our warehouse we may send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered, unless: a) we notify you accepting your order prior to that point; b) we notify you we have not accepted your order, c) you have cancelled your order in accordance with our [link to website page Returns Policy]
- you may be charged at any point between confirmation of your order and despatch. The exact timing of this may vary according to our payments system, your bank, our logistics supplier and the Product you order
We may not accept your order as a result of one of the following:
- The Product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or Product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Conditions
- We reserve the right to limit the number of a given item that can be bought by an individual customer should we deem it appropriate
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be retained in the website cleaner-seas.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Cleaner Seas Group Ltd, please write to us at: Customer Services, Unit 2k Stratton Business Park, Holsworthy Road, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9NR.
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy a Product as a consumer online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation after delivery to you, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Customer Services, Cleaner Seas Group Ltd. Unit 2K Stratton Business Park, Holsworthy Road, Bude, EX23 9NR
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling required for goods returned by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Please see our [link Returns Policy] for further details.
GUARANTEE FOR CLEANER SEAS HOME WASHING MACHINE FILTER
We offer a two year parts and labour guarantee on our consumer Products. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights and is in addition to your statutory rights.
For all non-consumer Products we offer a manufacturer's guarantee as documented in the related contract for the order; the guarantee is valid for one year from delivery unless otherwise stated. Please see individual product pages for details.
WHAT DOES THE GUARANTEE COVER?
Our guarantee provides full cover against mechanical breakdown through normal use. This means that if your item develops a fault during the guarantee period, we'll arrange for it to be repaired free of charge, including all parts and labour. Your guarantee is transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the item to someone during the guarantee period, it's still covered.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
During the guarantee period, if your Product develops a fault that needs to be repaired, look for visible signs of the breakdown and consult the fault-finding guide in the Product booklet.
If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact your retailer (if purchased from a shop). If a Product was purchased from our Website, contact us about a return on the address provided in the Product booklet for your Product. You'll need to provide us with details, including the model number and date of purchase. You'll find all of this information on the original receipt – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
If we can't repair your item, we'll replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available, we'll either offer you the nearest equivalent specification or its selling price value, and we'll always do our best to make sure you're satisfied with the outcome.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE?
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantee, as follows:
- Repair costs caused by external factors such as breakdown or fault in a connected washing machine, fire, theft, and exposure to extreme temperatures
- Accidental damage, for example if your item has been dropped. You may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy
- Consumables such as cartridges, batteries etc
- If the Product has been used commercially or for business purposes
- Cosmetic damage such as damage to trim, scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the Product is unaffected
- Unblocking drainage connected to any Product
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the Product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the Product; and failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and/or installation guidelines
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product
- Please note that our guarantee covers only services for Product bought and used in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
CLEANER SEAS GROUP PROMOTIONAL CODES AND GIFT VOUCHERS
- You can exchange Cleaner Seas Group promotional codes and gift vouchers for part or all of the price of goods at our Website.
- You cannot exchange promotional codes or gift vouchers for cash.
- If the total amount of your online order is less than the value of your promotional code or gift voucher, then any leftover credit will be lost and cannot be redeemed against future orders.
- When you redeem gift vouchers online or over the telephone for products available via cleanerseasgroup.com, you will be required to give the serial number of the voucher, and the online security code which is revealed by scratching off the holographic panel.
- Once you have scratched off the panel, the gift voucher cannot be redeemed in any of our shops. If the security code has already been used when shopping online or over the telephone, the voucher will be void. If your gift vouchers become accidentally damaged, please email our customer services email address.
- Gift vouchers are void if the perforated tear-off area has been removed.
- If you return an item bought online using a gift voucher, usually we’ll refund the amount to an e-gift card. You can also return the item in store. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Coupons, discounts, and promotional discount codes offered by cleanerseasgroup.com for online purchases are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via cleanerseasgroup.com unless otherwise stated. Such promotional discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in retail shops, or for telephone orders.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
WORLD OCEAN DAY OFFER: FREE UK SHIPPING : JUNE 2023
- Offer is for Free Standard Delivery to UK addresses (otherwise cost as stated) only.
- Valid on UK orders only.
- Code only redeemable on purchases on the Indi™ Microfibre Filter unit.
- Code is WODSEASAVERPP and should be entered at checkout to redeem the offer.
- Code not valid in conjunction with any other promotional or offer code.
- Offer is not valid on any orders placed before or after the offer period.
- Offer valid from 12pm 01 JUNE 2023 - 11:59PM 08 JUNE 2023.
FESTIVE OFFERS 29 NOV - 18 DEC 2023.
- The code is valid from 9am Nov 29 until Dec 18th 2023 at 11:59pm.